Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Comedy Club KL

Went to The Comedy Club "April Foolery and Fun" show last Saturday! It was at Bentley Music Auditorium, the building with a huge guitar on top of it (next to Ikea). Went with 3 other friends and we thought we couldn't make it because the car broke down an hour before the show. Long story short, I managed to jump start the car and Ta-Da the engine roared again. *Ahem* me jump-started a car*Ahem*.

It was my first time going to a stand-up comedy show. I've never been to a show where you are allowed to laugh as loud as you want to. So when they host went out and warmed us up with some humour, my friend laughed and he was among one of the few that were laughing so hard. 

 So, I went, "Shhh, not too loud".  
Then he said, "What? I paid them to humour me. Now I'm not allowed to laugh?"

-___________- 
LOL!



 Josiah Mizukami, the host of the night! He's one of the CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelor
Drop him a vote, ladies!  :)





The 1st stand-up comedian of the night was Tony Kinne from Australia. 




Then there was Mary Burke from Ireland :
"Today is my 10th wedding anniversary. I'm so lucky, I marry the ONE. Ranking from ONE to TEN." Geddit, geddit? Haha.





Anddddd, the highlight of the night was of course, Harith Iskandar!!!!

I mean, how could you not laugh, just by looking at that face?



Maybe it's just me but his jokes are totally relatate-able to our Malaysian culture lah! Oh god, I can't even quote him coz it's too darn funny, it's not quote-able!! Yeap, he's that good. His level of humour is beyonddd! Man, you're fly. I'd totally marry someone as funny as him. Then, I'd be humoured for the rest of my life ! Free of Charge. Haha.

I went on the 23rd April, and sadly that was the last show for the month of April. Don't frown just yet as they have many upcoming shows planned throughout the year, visit The Comedy Club KL to check them out. See y'all there!!














2 comments: