Wednesday 6 April 2011

Hey shawty, it's your birthday


I've always despised birthdays, coz it left you with a lot of expectations. I mean, you would want everything to turn out perfect on your birthday and if it didn't, you would pout and sulk. I was talking about me, by the way!

So, this year I figured that I did not want to expect anything. But hey, it didn't turn out as bad.

I turned 23 last March. Man, that's quite a number huh? On the night of my birthday, I had a deep thought of what's ahead of my life. What have I achieved so far? You know the accomplishment crap. I hate it when I switched into that "accomplishment crap mode". It left me feeling, mmm 'unaccomplished'? I mean, I've only ticked 2 out of 30 things on my list of 'Things I should do before I turn 30'. That's not goooooooodddd.

And I think I've fallen into a state where I think I'm too old for anything fun. I'm too old for a fancy birthday party, I'm too old for Facebook, I'm too old for Twitter. I even think I'm too old for blogging.

But you know what? Truth is, you're never too old for anything. It is never too late for you to try out something new, I mean that's what keeps your life fun. Fun = Young = No wrinkles.
Age is just a number and we shouldn't let the digits get the hold of us.

So here's to 'I'm-not-too-old-for-anything".








Special appearance, our very own Ziana Zain. Woot woot. So cool ryte? Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment