Friday 3 June 2011

Maroon 5 Live in KL

Ok this is ancient, but I made it to Maroon 5 concert! Wooohoooo. 


It was unplanned, a friend of mine was selling her tickets on FB, and so I asked Kim whether she wanted to go or not. Long story short, we made it! Haha.

Was never a huge fan of Maroon 5, I mean yeah I know a couple of their songs. 

"I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved"



Because the truth is ..

I . Went. There. Because. I. Wanted . To. See. Adam Levine!!! Oh, my long lost lover.
Okay now, I sound like a sore loser. Haha.

Anyway we had fun although I was basically miming most of the time since I don't know most of the lyrics by heart. Kim was pretty good since she knows most of the songs. Oh, and she caught me googling the lyrics on my Blackberry. Gahhh. *Fail*


 It might not be the best seat, but hey Adam & me, we breathed the same air that night!





Forgive the pictures, we were just trying to get into the mood!


Met Khay at the concert too!



Andddd, I met Yasmin from highschool. What a small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment