Tuesday 19 April 2011

Indomee Burger + Milo Ice

People!! I've been craving for Indomee Burger for the past month.
Indomee burger is ---> Indomee + Burger Ramly.

Simple and easy to make. I've tried making it but the taste isn't the same as the one I've eaten (I totally forgot where did I have the first taste of this magnificent-not-so-sophisticated cuisine) .

Andddddddd, last week I finally had my Indomee Burger at this mamak place my friend recommended me, Bestari at Solaris Dutamas.

I didn't wait to sit properly to order; "Indomee Burger dgn Milo Ice satu". Haha. Terrible monster.

Manchester City and Manchester United were playing so it was tad bit crowded. There were screams and manly-tears from Man-U fans, but  that didn't stop me from enjoying my Indomee Burger till the very last bite! It tasted exactly the same way I pictured it. Yummssyy.





I was so happy that I actually twit about  it!






We went there after watching this movie 'Scream 4' at One Utama.

Most popular quote of the movie; "What's your favourite horror movie?"

I couldn't help but noticed the Bieber hair on top of this huge Tune Talk simcard. Haha. Man, Bieber is really a phenomenon!


No comments:

Post a Comment