Wednesday 6 April 2011

Big Sister

Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.  ~Charles M. Schulz

My big sister and I have quite huge age gaps. So when we were little, we didn't get along that well. She used to cubit me and she made me want to run away from home. I'm not kidding, I was 6 at that time. 

After I went to boarding school, we got closer. Maybe because we didn't see each other that often. Haha.

She's so great in cooking and the good thing about it is, she always cook for me whenever I'm home. She can cook anything from Mee Bandung to Chicken Chop to Chappati. And she can bake too, dammn.

No kidding! That's why I'm not really a good cook, coz I got my big sister, the saviour. She always took over the kitchen whenever mom wasn't around. The only thing mom asked me to do was to reheat the dishes. She doesn't trust my relationship with kitchen. Haha.

My sister has a cookblog, so feel free to drop by and ask her for recipes or tips.

Anyway, we had a girly sister dinner date at Garden OneUtama last week. Have you guys been there? The place is awesomely nice. Romantic and calming setting, white and green theme with piano playing as the background. The menu is nice and the price is very reasonable too!


Loving the 'Garden-ish' theme


Me sistah

 The Garden Beef Burger


 Marinara pasta



Piano and mini-fountain


Happy stomach, growling no more :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I wanna joooin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur time will come! b, change my blog link to the new one ok? delete d old one.

    ReplyDelete