Wednesday 10 October 2012

Rocker Shoes

I'm a woman of comfort!


Especially, when it comes to shoes. I choose comfort over style, anytime! Simply because I have big cerewet feet, or should I say wide toes?


So you can imagine my journey in finding a perfect pair of comfortable heels would be almost impossible.

It's like finding a perfect husband; supportive, stable and of course not an eye sore.

I have had so many 'bad' shoes experience. I went to the shop, tried on the shoes, felt okay about it, bought it, and when I came home, it was not as comfortable anymore :(


I ended up giving them away to kakak cleaner, because neither of my sisters wear the same shoe size as mine.


I'm not trying to be picky or fussy. God knows how I want to just buy any shoes and be done with it.


That explains why I've always in my ballerina flats or FitFlop, most of the time! Mom, being Mom would nag me and said that a girl should be presentable with the heels on and stuff. Little that she knows, her daughter has giant toes.


All that has changed until I met these pair of Rockport heels, they're very comfortable, I could definitely run in it. No kidding, coming from someone who is too scared to wear heels.


Rockport uses Adidas technology; ADIPRENE® by Adidas, where it has :

  • highly shock-absorbent cushioning to protect the heel at impact, and
  • resilient forefront cushioning that provides a responsive, dynamic push-off



I would say it's quite expensive (for me at least), but if you have such 'exquisite' feet like me, you would want to invest on this. You can bring them jogging around KLCC park, no problem!

Come on, share your 'bad' shoes experience. Or 'good' ones..

Or is there any brands you would like to recommend?

 I'd love to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment