Wednesday 10 October 2012

Jelly Bunny

So this is going to be another post where I would blab on comfy shoes.

Guys, have you heard of Jelly Bunny? I know I hadn't, not until our path crossed today!

I was out for lunch with the Puffs, and I had to withdraw some cash. So I had to pass by Isetan food market to get to Maybank.

I know KLCC like the back of my hand, so obviously I noticed a new shop in that stretch that says 'Jelly Bunny'.

At first I thought it was some jelly beans/candy shop. But then I noticed the colourful shoes and tonnes of people queing up at the cashier from far.

So I went in and tried on the shoes. Goodness, it is so so soft and comfortable. It was like stepping into a pool of jelly since most of them are made of soft PVC, the flexible type. Apparently this brand is from Bangkok, Thailand. Sawadikap!

Definitely great for the relaxed weekend! And you don't have to worry if it rains, because obviously they are water resistant! Duh. They have so many other colourful ranges but I just had to choose red! Haha.

Oh, they are very very affordable too, this red flats I bought is only RM 29.90.

Yay!

Hurry get your pair of Jelly Bunny today!







No comments:

Post a Comment